I was thinking there are days, weeks or months when we can feel unappreciated, lonely, unproductive, frustrated and unhappy with their current place in life….So what changes it?
A few thoughts:
- First and foremost reframing you mind. The number one factor that determines how you will live each day.
- Changing the environment, people and space.
- Trying something new (branch outside your norm)
- Revamp your perception. (For example: I can be upset at people for not doing for me what I do for them or I can accept the fact that the way I think and do is unique to me and to have expectations of others to do the same is not productive.
- Dressing up to have an amazing day even when you feel blah.
- Declare your I statements: I will not stay in my current funk! I am excited about reaching my goals! I believe that I can do it! I know what I am feeling is only temporary!
As human being we often live complicated lives due to our complicated thinking. We have to learn to take a few moments to reflect and simplify our lives. I would love for you to join me and my list of inspiring and empowering speakers on August 28th-30th to come and use that time to hear from others and work on what is important to you. I can’t imagine where I would I be without the amazing people I surround myself with to help celebrate me in awesome times and to help restore me in my low valleys. Like it or not everyone has their moments.
Wishing everyone an amazing weekend!